Saturday, October 15, 2011

Google Chrome10 - MP3 Player Bug

UPDATE: For unknown reasons, this problem has been resolved for me. I don't know if it persists for others. I'm keeping this video for reference. --Original Description Below-- Since updating to Google Chrome 10, the in-built mp3 player hasn't been working properly. It plays audio, but the controls don't update according to time / seek position, or changes to the play / pause button. Resizing the browser triggers the player to be redrawn, but the controls only show the state of the player at that moment. This issue is posted at Google's Chrome help forum. www.google.com I know the video sucks; sorry. I had to use a video camera to capture my monitor. Chrome 10.0.648.127 Vista Home Premium SP2, 32-bit

see more: you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment